If you have internet access, the following websites are excellent
resources for Libby students to practice their skills.
These sites are located on our Libby Elementary School webpage:
1. Hover over the LRC tab to see programs listed.
2. Additional programs are also listed under the Educational Links tab.
Not all teachers use ALL of these websites. Therefore, your child should know which siteshis/her teacher uses most often. Your child may use his/her login information to continueworking in these programs. If your child is unsure about login information, No Worries!You will receive that information from your child’s teacher soon via Remind.
Listed below are a few of our favorites!
- Moby Max (Reading and Math) https://www.mobymax.com/
- Reflex Math (We use this weekly.) https://www.reflexmath.com/
- Istation (Reading) (We use this weekly.)
- Accelerated Reader (AR) https://hosted365.renlearn.com...
Use the following site to find a quiz # and AR Level for a book.
- Education Galaxy https://educationgalaxy.com/
- Spellingcity.com (Search myview 2nd grade)
- ABCMouse www.abcmouse.com
- Brain Pop Jr. www.brainpopjr.com (username: Libbyelem password: brainpop)
- Generation Genius (Science) www.generationgenius.com
- Google classroom (Some students have been using this.)
- Scholastic Learn At Home
- Legends of Learning www.legendsoflearning.com